2/26/08

EVALUATION CRITERIA

- War, although terrible, is probably the single most exciting event a person can experience. It is this thrill and exhilaration that I hope to mimic, and by accomplishing this in a safe environment where there is war but not death, the attraction is almost unbearable.

-The closest experience to war that I could imagine was with paintball guns. Unlike laser tag, getting hit with an actual, non lethal projectile is something that you can feel, and it is not something that you want to feel again.

- In order to make this concept of war even more attractive, I decided to design the theme park on a massive scale. Up to 1000 people can be fighting at once.

- Along with excitement, I also wanted guests to feel a sense of camaraderie and brotherhood. It is only natural for people to experience this in battle.

- Since the entire theme park is based around an arena that only has 3 or 4 battles a day, I felt that it was important to create the waiting level in order to entertain guests while they waited. It is this level that I hope to make most of my profit from.

- I also wanted to make the park easily accessible to visitors. One of the most discouraging aspects of any theme park is actually getting there. But the system I have designed allows for easy access and painless departure.

No comments: